Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Family Premier Issues
I downloaded the free version of family premier to see if it is worth purchasing. I am glad I did, since I have had nothing but issues. I have 2 devices added for my children, an HTC M8 and an HTC M9. A few of the issues are below.
1) Connection and update seem very slow. Many times Norton would time out so it took forever to even set up the devices.
2) On the HTC M9, the location does not work (M8 working properly)
3) On the HTC M9, it did not bring in the apps or contacts (M8 working properly). It is almost like the M9 is not set up, except that it does pop up the warning on the text messages. I do have all of these features on
4) I did some trials on web searches to see what it would pull up with very restrictive web settings. In the Chrome app, both would pull up some sites that I didn't feel were appropriate. In the Internet app, the M8 was not filtered at all and pulled up everything I asked.
5) Frustrated that the video and search features are not monitored on the androids
If this is how the product works, I do not see any value in it.