• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Firefox 20 and NIS 2012

Will there be a updated to NIS 2012 for FF 20?

Jim

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Firefox 20 and NIS 2012

Jim

Kudos0

PhoneMan wrote:

Jim

Good question -  I have no answer and I have not heard  any rumors either. 

Kudos0

FWIW, and IMMHO, elsewhere has it right in pointing out that Symantec needs to "update" their published Support Policy to "better reflect" their "apparently" revised position regarding "support duration" relating to their products...  As "presently stated" it "feels like" they are in breach of their own policy stipulations.

Kind Regards,

John

Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

NIS 2012 has been updated for FF 20.

Norton Toolbar 2012.5.13.5

Norton Vulnerability Protection 11.3.0.9 - 4

Jim

Kudos0

Lost it here.. doesn't work on all 3 or my systems. NIS updated manualy 3 tiems berore downloading 20.0. Lost on FF on all 3 systems.

Kudos0

GFL wrote:

Lost it here.. doesn't work on all 3 or my systems. NIS updated manualy 3 tiems berore downloading 20.0. Lost on FF on all 3 systems.

Did you run LiveUpdate (rebooting when requested) until LU responded "no updates found"?  Did you reboot?

Kudos0

Having the same problem, except that I use Comcast NSS 20.2.0.19. Comcast does not have a new version.  I've run Live Update several times with restarts in between. Hope there's a solution soon!

(In the past I've remembered to wait on Norton before updating Firefox, but forgot this time....lesson learned!)

Thanks!

Kudos0

Sorry that this is NSS and not NIS ... AND

So glad that I just found the post letting us know that the patch for NSS will be available soon.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.