Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Ghost: Norton or Symantec?
I'm a avid computer user and inspiring PC technician. I've been looking at the Ghost back-up and imaging software after hearing about for some time now and would like to implement it's features in my regular or professional work.
However after soon hearing that there are two types of Ghost, Norton Ghost and Symantec Ghost, I've become stuck on which one I should get.
What I need to be able to do it the follow:
- Create multiple images of different computers/hard drives
- Image multiple computers/hard drives
- Be able to run an image from a CD, Flash Drive, Portable Hard Drive
- Possibly create a Hardware Independent Image to image on other computers.
- Be compatible with Windows 7 Home Premium & Windows XP Home
Can anyone please help point me into the right direction for this?