Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Hot Issues and Fixes
Since the release of Norton 22.214.171.124, some issues have been discovered that our engineering team is working to resolve. Below is a list of the Hot Issues that have been found for the latest Norton release. Below that are a list of issues that were occurring with Norton 22.10.01.10, but have since been resolved. These Hot Fixes are available by simply running LiveUpdate.
If you have comments or questions on the below items, you may wish to add them to the relevant threads that are linked at the end of each issue.
No hot issues currently reported
- Norton Peek hotfix has been released; run LiveUpdate Thread
- Norton Security Toolbar 2017.11.1.21 says ‘This extension may have been corrupted’ message on Google Chrome Thread Fixed in Norton Security Toolbar version 2017.11.123
- User Interface: Norton main UI displays "Coming Soon" message Thread - Fixed in 126.96.36.199
- User Interface: Norton Insight icons appear blurry - Thread - Fixed in 188.8.131.52
- No space b/w text "Norton" and performance number in non-english versions - Thread - Fixed in 184.108.40.206
- Norton Toolbar login list flickers when scrolling in Internet Explorer - Thread - Fixed in 220.127.116.11
- Diagnostic Report' - Network connectivity check shows incorrect status - thread - Fixed in 18.104.22.168