• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

HOT ISSUES - NS/NSBU 22.5.0.124 10July Post

On July 10th Tony Weiss posted a list of issues that Norton is aware of with the update to 22.5.0.124. I'm wondering what the current status  is on resolving those issues. As far as I can tell the Antispam issue hasn't been resolved and I'm sure others would like to know the status on the rest of the list (nothing like waiting for something to be resolved when the people who are supposed to be resolving the problem think they already fixed it ).

Labels: spam

Replies

Kudos0

Re: HOT ISSUES - NS/NSBU 22.5.0.124 10July Post

Hello

Please see this thread about the Anti-Spam issue

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/users-who-have-issues-outlook-anti-spam-and-office-post-here

The auto fill ins have been fixed for some sites and are still being worked on to fix more sites. The Admins have been gathering lists from users so they can fix more of them.

To get updates really, you have to go thru some threads. The Norton Employees post on some of the threads and you can see them at work in those threads.

Today is Sunday, so you don't see the Employees posting on the weekends. I can tell you that the Teams have been working to solve the problems as quickly as possible.Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit NSBU 22.17.0.183 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.