• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

How to delete files from Norton Protected Recycle Bin in SystemWorks 2003?

I have a Dell that's been used very little since 2006.  It has not been connected to the internet since around that time.  The Dell has a SystemWorks 2003 program. 

I'm preparing the Dell for its next owner.  I've deleted hundreds of files and folders that are now in the Norton Protected Recycle Bin where it would be easy for a new owner to recover those files--not good. 

How do I get rid of those files?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: How to delete files from Norton Protected Recycle Bin in SystemWorks 2003?

I have a Dell that's been used very little since 2006.  It has not been connected to the internet since around that time.  The Dell has a SystemWorks 2003 program. 

I'm preparing the Dell for its next owner.  I've deleted hundreds of files and folders that are now in the Norton Protected Recycle Bin where it would be easy for a new owner to recover those files--not good. 

How do I get rid of those files?

Kudos0

TalkieTime wrote:

I have a Dell that's been used very little since 2006 and has not been connected to the internet since around that time.  The Dell has SystemWorks 2003.  I'm preparing the Dell for its next owner.  I've deleted hundreds of files and folders that are now in the Norton Protected Recycle Bin where it would be easy for a new owner to recover those files--not good.  How do I get rid of those files?

Hi TalkieTime

Just select the files you want to delete, right-click and choose delete (or use your keyboard delete key.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone
Kudos0

Thank you!

Kudos0

TalkieTime wrote:

Thank you!

Hi TalkieTime

You are most welcome Glad to have been of help.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.