• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

I cannot clear the Insight information when I flip the screen in 2010

This is driving me crazy. While I can see this information there is no CLEAR button to press to clean out the entries. I see what looks like a timeline but I would like to have it be clean, since the information displayed is not usuable to me at this time.

What should I do?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: I cannot clear the Insight information when I flip the screen in 2010

This is driving me crazy. While I can see this information there is no CLEAR button to press to clean out the entries. I see what looks like a timeline but I would like to have it be clean, since the information displayed is not usuable to me at this time.

What should I do?

Kudos0

Anyone home?

The chat help is impossible.

Kudos2 Stats

Hello Aeronut and welcome!

If you are referring to the Events Graph, there is no option to clear that information. The information will be displayed for 90 days.

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."   Edward R. Murrow
Kudos0

Oh, thanks for helping me.  That is exactly the picture.  so I take it that it is normal operation?
Kudos1 Stats

Yes it is.

You can check out these tutorials to learn more.

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."   Edward R. Murrow
Kudos1 Stats

Cool. Thank you, sir. :0)) There should be a clear button, I think.
Kudos0

The Symantec Staff read through and participate in these forums on a regular basis, so I'm sure your thoughts will be noted.

[edit: grammar]

Message Edited by Phil_D on 11-17-2009 05:56 PM
Kudos1 Stats

Hi Aeronut:

I noticed your post.

Please click here to review an earlier thread that I had authored on the same subject and the responses.

Hang in there.

Plankton - MCSE, CSQE     - NIS 2009 • NIS 2010 -Windows XP • Vista • 7 • IE 8

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.