• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

I NEED HELP WITH NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2009 NIS09 ver 16.7.2.11

I recently got downloaded NIS 2009NIS09 ver 16.7.2.11 and after the tech who removed 16.7.2.10 forgot to backup and insert like 40 passwords I use with websites from the toolbar(which I Think is a great feature).Since I had them backuped on my desktop from an removal and installation in the past(though I don't know what version they were from) by a tech I took the liberty of figuring out a way to download them and get them in my new version of NIS 2009 ver 16.7.2.11.Well first I was told my time was not right with Norton Servers so I downloaded the Time Stamp Fix and ran it and now most of Application is working fine however there are some glitchs and by importing a file like this Should I expect more or should everything be fine now. I really don't know. Thanks in advance to anyone that may be able to help me
Thank God for people that can help!!!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: I NEED HELP WITH NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2009 NIS09 ver 16.7.2.11

I recently got downloaded NIS 2009NIS09 ver 16.7.2.11 and after the tech who removed 16.7.2.10 forgot to backup and insert like 40 passwords I use with websites from the toolbar(which I Think is a great feature).Since I had them backuped on my desktop from an removal and installation in the past(though I don't know what version they were from) by a tech I took the liberty of figuring out a way to download them and get them in my new version of NIS 2009 ver 16.7.2.11.Well first I was told my time was not right with Norton Servers so I downloaded the Time Stamp Fix and ran it and now most of Application is working fine however there are some glitchs and by importing a file like this Should I expect more or should everything be fine now. I really don't know. Thanks in advance to anyone that may be able to help me
Thank God for people that can help!!!
Kudos0

Re: I NEED HELP WITH NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2009 NIS09 ver 16.7.2.11

Hello GORPY1 and welcome.

How did you "download them and get them in my new version of NIS 2009" ?  Did you use the "Restore Identity Safe Data" option from within NIS 2009?

What other glitches are you noticing?

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."   Edward R. Murrow

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.