• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

I wish this worked with Mac OS 10.4!

Not all of our families computers are brand new.  I know you have to plan for the future as a software company, but just wishing out loud!  If anyone agrees, please respond!!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: I wish this worked with Mac OS 10.4!

Not all of our families computers are brand new.  I know you have to plan for the future as a software company, but just wishing out loud!  If anyone agrees, please respond!!
Accepted Solution
Kudos0

Dear Hemlock,

If we had the resources, we would support Tiger.  However, the Mac team here is not large, and we have to pick and choose carefully.  From the very start we realized that we could not support Tiger properly without sacrificing other aspects of the product, so, for better or worse, we purposely omitted Tiger from consideration.  We fully understand that we left some users behind, and, though it is a thing we hate to do, it was necessary from the standpoint of getting a Mac product out at all.  It is good to have your input, even though it pains us that we can't give you what you're asking for.

Best Regards,

Bill Allen

Director, Mac Engineering

Symantec Corp. 

Kudos0

definitely understandable.  thanks so much for responding!  I really appreciate the customer service/appreciation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.