• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

ID Safe Extensions for Edge and Firefox 5.0.0.347 problerms

When Norton released new ID Safe Extension v3 for Firefox it failed to populate some Logins/Passwords.. All were working fine with v2 in Firefox and older extension in Edge. Both FF and Edge have updated to ID Safe version 5.0.0.347 and the problem appears in both browsers. It is just a few of the same sites that have the problem in both browsers.  

Running Windows 10 1703 and NSBU 22.10.1.10.

If I open the same vault in IE they work fine. So something is broke in these new extensions.

Jim 

Replies

Kudos0

Re: ID Safe Extensions for Edge and Firefox 5.0.0.347 problerms

Anybody awake at Norton???

Kudos0

Hello PhoneMan

Have you tried NSBU 22.11.0.41?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.3.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

I keep my systems up to date and running NSBU 22.11.0.41 and its the new ID Safe Extensions that is causing the problem. On my Laptop I am still running version 2 of the FF extension and all is fine. I am now stuck on v5 on my other system as only v3 and v5 are available for FF and both of these have the same identical problem. Also Edge was working fine until it updated to new version 5.0.0.347.

Jim

Kudos0

Hi @PhoneMan,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide website urls with AutoFill issues? 

Sunil_GA | Norton Forums Administrator | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

Here are the recent failures.

https://www.tenforums.com/

https://www.americanexpress.com/

I have not tested all my sites yet as I have not visited them lately.

I will add more if I see them.

I have reported these through feedback when this first stated with v3 ID Safe extension.

Jim

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.