• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Identity Safe

I'm new to Identity Safe and am very confused. Is there a manual for it? I don't understand how it works. I have a vault, but what do I do next? Is every site on which I use a password automatically downloaded?

Labels: Online Vault

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Identity Safe

Hello

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Here are some topics about Identity Safe.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/info  

Perhaps this will give you a start with Identity Safe.

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Thank you. I have looked at all this information when before I made my post. This doesn't tell me how it works. It only tells me what it does. I want to know exactly what happens when I log on. What's the next step, and the one after that, and the one after that? And as each step is completed, what is the result? For example, I log on and am taken to a page. There are no directions as to what I do when I get there.

I'm beginning to regret having purchased this. It's of no use to me if I can't understand it.

Thank you.

Kudos0

Hello Lucy

I will open this up to some one else to answer. Some one who actually uses Identity Safe will be able to answer you better than I have.. Community please respond..

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.