• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

Identity Safe auto login and fill not working on Firefox 25.01

Identity Safe auto login and fill not working on Firefox 25.01. Updated Firefox to 25.01 and finally got Identity Safe to work, but the Fill Assistant is not auto-filling at all. Using Windows 7 Pro, 32-bit and Norton 360.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Identity Safe auto login and fill not working on Firefox 25.01

Identity Safe auto login and fill not working on Firefox 25.01. Updated Firefox to 25.01 and finally got Identity Safe to work, but the Fill Assistant is not auto-filling at all. Using Windows 7 Pro, 32-bit and Norton 360.

Kudos0

Hi dansitzar,

Not sure this wil help , but try clicking on one of the blank fill-in areas on the form and see if it auto-fills then.  I have heard you sort of need to do this to get it started - you need to move the focus.

Kudos0

This does not work either. Fill Assistant no longer has options to 'fill this form'. The options were dropped in the upgrade patch for Firefox 25.01. Not sure why, but Fill Assistant does not work at all in that patch upgrade.

Kudos1 Stats

Sorry, I just got the idea from this post by a Norton employee.

Have you noticed anything else that doesn't work?

Have you tried it with another browser (like Internet Explorer)- just for testing purposes?

Kudos0

Thanks, got it to work by RIGHT clicking on a blank in the form field. This then brings up a new Fill Assistant box that allows you to choose which Wallet entry to use. Still wish that there was a choice to 'fill this form' from the Vault menu. Thanks.

Kudos0

You are welcome and I am glad you got it sorted - in spite of my poor attempt to assist. 

Kudos0

I'm having this same problem, but right-clicking does not pull up any Fillin Assistant window.   I am left with the option of copying eachi field one at a time.  How do I get the right-click to work?

Kudos0

Memo to self:  Duh!

Immediately after my above post I checked yet again my Identity Safe settings and found under the "Browsing" tab that I the Infobar box "Display my fill options each time I visit a page with a form" was unchecked.  After checking the box, the right-click method worked.

I am posting this in the hope that others who have made the same mistake might (1) see the correction, and (2) know that they are not alone.

Mike

Kudos0

Thanks for the additional information!

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.