• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Issue with the Norton identity safe is not working after upgrading from Norton 360 5.0 to 6.0

Issue with the Norton identity safe is not working after upgrading from Norton 360 5.0 to 6.0

Any fix?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Issue with the Norton identity safe is not working after upgrading from Norton 360 5.0 to 6.0

hi

what do you ues too get on the web evere day? chrome IE firefox?

Kudos0

Re: Issue with the Norton identity safe is not working after upgrading from Norton 360 5.0 to 6.0

RMuruge wrote:

Any fix?

Welcome,

Can you give us a bit more information about what has happened and what isn't working? How did you upgrade versions? Did you backup your identity safe data before upgrading? What is your operating system?

Thanks

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU
Kudos0

Hi all,

I recently noticed this thread has been posted OWA and Norton ID Safe issue thread by another user on the forum.

Could these two threads be linked with each other in some way, since they both mention Norton 360 ID Safe, and the thread I have linked to mentions about Norton ID Safe not filling out login fields correctly in IE9.

To me, they somehow seem to be connected in some way, whats your opinion on this?

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit on a laptop with an AMD Athlon II P320 Dual-Core processor, with 2.1 Ghz and 6GB DDR3 SDRAM, which I upgraded to from 3 GB DDR3 SDRAM a while after I had this laptop due to a few performance issues, although those issues were NOT related to N360. I'm currently using N360 v6.1.2.10 and Chrome 18.0.1025.162 m and I am not noticing any issues with ID Safe, although I can happily check mine again to make sure there is no issues on my laptop if you want me to.

(That is of course, without any sneaky tricks and other banned/restricted methods which I wouldn't ever even dream of using at all, just using N360 in a normal way as usual and as permitted.)

Kudos0

It is IE 9.

Kudos0

All the ID safe details are gone. From the product upgrade notice. Did not back up the ID safe. The OS is Wind 7.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.