Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Lack of Norton WiFi Privacy Information
I find the general lack of information/user guide frustrating.
1. Does it support Ipv6? If so, what protection, if any, does it use against DNS leaks?
2. What security protocol or protocols does it use, and are they selectable?
3. Is it IPSEC-compliant?
4. Will it work with the firewall in NIS 2014 and/or other firewalls, including 3rd-party ones?
5. Has it been certified by a recognized organization, such as the ICSA?
6. Can ad-blocking and/or cookie interception be turned off - if yes, only globally or for specific sites? (There are still a few sites I need to use that require ad-blocking to be turned off or cookies to be enabled to access the site.)
7. Can it be configured to automatically turn off for secure sites that won't connect if you are trying to connect using a VPN? If not, how easy is it to turn off and back on?
8. Will there be a user guide/manual available?