Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Licenses for Norton™ WiFi Privacy inaccessible on IOS
Please don’t send me any more boilerplate instructions that don’t work. Instead, please take this documentation to the development team so that licensing of Norton™ WiFi Privacy can be made usable.
- Despite showing valid subscriptions at my.norton, choosing download while using IOS directs you to download the app from the Apple store
- However, after downloading startup recognizes expired trials, but not valid newer subscriptions. (I got warned about expired annual, but was able to continue.)
- Having tried it on two different IPads, I can attest that any Norton VPN app downloaded from the Apple store will have the same trial serial number ( SEBXLBK46N ) or at least that is what “about” in the app says.
- After days of trying and several chats and community blogs, I am reasonably sure I cannot access my recently purchased multiple device licenses, at least not from an IOS device.
- The boilerplate response to this issue is “Click on My Norton at the top right, then click My Subscriptions. Then click the Download button beside Norton Wifi Privacy”. This results in two choices which go nowhere: 1. go to Apple store as above! Or 2. send a link to add a device, which circles you back to this same loop.