• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

LiveUpdate Failed. (Code: 8920,223)

Just want to make sure it's not just my computer. "Failure to process Virus Definitions".
"Top Safe Web Reviewer with over 23,000 Reviews."

Replies

Kudos0

Re: LiveUpdate Failed. (Code: 8920,223)

ProTruckDriver,

Please see the following link:

http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/kb/web_view.jsp?wv_type=public_web&docurl=20090430191950EN&ln=en_US

Good luck :-) Hope it isnt a big problem....

Matt

"The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creature that cannot."- Mark Twain
Kudos0

Hi

I am having the same problem so it must be a Live Update Server issue.

Kudos0

Just checked and I'm also getting it.... lets give it awhile though :-)
"The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority to other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral inferiority to any creature that cannot."- Mark Twain
Kudos0

Thanks for the quick reply. Now that I know I'm not the only one with this problem and it's not my computer, Norton will get it fixed soon. On a more positive note, at least I could get some screen shots of the problem and put it in my gallery.Message Edited by ProTruckDriver on 06-11-2009 10:49 AM
Kudos0

Yep, same here.

Hope it's fixed soon.

Kudos0

It's Fixed. Now working.
Kudos0

awesome :-)
Kudos0

Confirmed, mine just  updated the missing one.

Excellent :-)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.