1. I am often unsure why a given web page is presented. For example, login to Lifelock and I quickly find that I get advertisements for PC repair products. What does that have to do with LifeLock?
2. For a few years, I have been subscribing to a product named 'LifeLock™ Ultimate Plus + Norton™ Security'. I can find no help on what that product actually is. But I do get shown pages having to do with other Norton products.
3. I tried to get help on what to do about a home title appearing and for which I have no knowledge. Found out that contact by email is not possible. Contact by phone doesn't work. And contact by chat is useless. The contact page keeps moving me in circles - and none of the pages of that circle are of any use.
4. The page states 'identity thieves can apply for loans in your name. etc' even though I have freezes on all 3 credit files.
5. Overall, I find this product very confusing and find that I get lost easily. I wonder if I should even continue my subscription.