• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Missing Toolbar in CGoogle Chrome Versioon 39.0.2171

As you can tell, I am using Google Chrome and have enabled Norton Identity Safe; Norton Safe Search; and Norton Security Toolbar.  However the tool bar (to include the dVault) is not visible.    I have cleared the check boxes for "Incognito) but it is still missing.  What else do I need to do?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Missing Toolbar in CGoogle Chrome Versioon 39.0.2171

Just had what sounds like similar problem. Had to uninstall and reinstall chrome. Toolbar working for me once again.

Kudos0

I already did that.  I uninstalled  Chrome then re installed no change.  Maybe I out to go back to firefox.

Kudos0

Hello

Don't forget to re-enable the toolbar again.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

I updated Chrome to 40.0.2214. No change.

Kudos0

I got the toolbar working in Chrome by adding the Norton Identity Safe extension in addition to the Norton Security Toolbar extension.

Kudos0

I did that TWICE!

Kudos0

I have done that several times.  All are marked "Enabled" and none are marked incognito.

Kudos0

Hello

Did you try running live update a few times after you updated Chrome, enable toolbar and try rebooting your computer so that the changes get into the firewall. You can also check the Norton Firewall to make sure that the new chrome version is in the firewall.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1903 Norton Core Security Plus 22.19.8.65 Core Firmware 288 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.