• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Mozilla Firefox 13.0 + Norton IPS/Toolbar

Yes I know it's a bit early. Yes I know Firefox 13.0 hasn't been officially released.

But Mozilla has seeded Firefox 13.0 to it's FTP servers. I do have the official release.

So hopefully Norton IPS/Toolbar will be compatible soon.

Please do not reply with "wait before you install Firefox 13.0" blah blah blah.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Norton Security v.22.15.x

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Mozilla Firefox 13.0 + Norton IPS/Toolbar

this be come it has been officially released too the  FTP servers dos not mean that it will be the final verson  they could still be makeing a few small change be for the fully released firefox 

all so the norton toolbar for firefox will likey  be ready   when they fulley officially release it on the firefox website

Kudos1 Stats

Hi SGFC,

You have been through the routine enough times to know what to expect.  I seem to remember you jumping the gun before and that seems to be your style.  There's nothing wrong with that style - for you, but please do not start making recommendations for others without your style to follow.

I still recommend to wait until the Toolbar is updated before you install Firefox 13.0 for those who do not elect to follow in your footsteps.

The NTB compatability update will be issued as quickly after the official FF 13 release as possible - just as has happened after the last few FF updates.

Kudos0

yank wrote:

Hi SGFC,

but please do not start making recommendations for others without your style to follow.

I didn't recommend anyone to do anything like I. Nor would I.

Not that it's a huge problem since I don't really use Norton Toolbar. Except for Norton Safe Web occasionally.

Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

Update for FFV13 support should be available by now.

Kudos0

Thanks.

Kudos0

This post has been moved to its own thread.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.