• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

My Norton 360 Account

I just subcribed for a 1 year N360 and then I downloaded the binary file and saved it on my Desktop.  But when I double-clicked on this binary file... a message pops up: C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\N360Download.exe. The specified path does not exist.  What is happening here.  I tried to save the binary elsewhere and it still show the same error (saying the specified path does not exist.

Can anybody help.  I am waiting here.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: My Norton 360 Account

I just subcribed for a 1 year N360 and then I downloaded the binary file and saved it on my Desktop.  But when I double-clicked on this binary file... a message pops up: C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\N360Download.exe. The specified path does not exist.  What is happening here.  I tried to save the binary elsewhere and it still show the same error (saying the specified path does not exist.

Can anybody help.  I am waiting here.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kudos0

There is a specific Forum for N360 so I'll ask for your message to be moved over there or better exposure. You won't lose sight of it because a link will be left here.

Hugh
Kudos0

Hello biotechswiss

Welcome to the Norton Community Forum

Perhaps you got a bad download.

Here are the links for N360 version 4 for both standard and premier versions. Please note that these are for the English versions. If you need a different language, please let us know.

Norton 360 v4 Standard: www.norton.com/n360s_4

Norton 360 v4 Premier: www.norton.com/n360p_4

Please remember to run live update and to reboot after receiving all updates.

Please do let me know if you need a different language and let us know how you made out. Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.