• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

My Norton 360 Subscription Has Expired, How Do I Disable the Irritating Renewal Pop-Ups?

I'm sorry, but I simply cannot afford to renew my subscription at this time.  How do I turn off the Express Renewal pop-ups?  They appear several times daily; it's really frustrating.  Here is a screenshot of the pop-up.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Replies

Kudos0

Re: My Norton 360 Subscription Has Expired, How Do I Disable the Irritating Renewal Pop-Ups?

I'm sorry, but I simply cannot afford to renew my subscription at this time.  How do I turn off the Express Renewal pop-ups?  They appear several times daily; it's really frustrating.  Here is a screenshot of the pop-up.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Kudos0

Re: My Norton 360 Subscription Has Expired, How Do I Disable the Irritating Renewal Pop-Ups?

Hi,

If your Norton subscription has expired can I recommend finding an alternative for your protection?  There are several free products available.  Before you install your new product please uninstall from Windows Control Panel, restart, and download and run the Norton Removal Tool then restart once again.  Uninstalling N360 may help with your pop-ups too.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Dave

Windows 10 x64 1903
Kudos0

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for you response! I'm a bit confused though. Are you saying that because my subscription has expired, Norton 360 provides absolutely NO protection of any kind?  I was under the impression that it continued to protect against viruses etc defined when my subscription was active, but just did not protect against new threats.  Am I wrong?

And yes, I would very much appreciate your recommendation re a free product.

Thanks again,

Bella

Kudos0

Unfortunately when Norton expires so does it's protection.  It stops dead and does not offer any protection at all.  This has been the case for a few years now.

I won't recommend a competitors product, but you can get a 30 day trial of Norton Internet Security from http://us.norton.com/downloads-trial-norton-internet-security

This will give you a chance to check for available specials on N360, or even NIS.  I noticed today that a retail store here in Australia was selling a 1PC retail version of N360v20 at a good price.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dave

Windows 10 x64 1903
Kudos0

Thanks Dave!

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.