Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
My Solution to problem in my thread: Norton Security with Backup on Windows"XPmode"
My previous post ( Norton Security with Backup on Windows"XPmode" ). States the problem I & others have been having. I've solved it, and after 2 days of testing, Norton Security With Backup is still working fine in the Win7 Professional's XPmode.
1. "disable" Fast User Switching, in the services.msc (Windows services listing)
2. Under XPmode Tools "disable" Integrations.
3. Under XPmode Tools/Settings, "stop the automatic loading" of Integration Features by removing the "check" in box next to "Enable Integration Features at startup"
4. "Close" (not restart) XPmode. You may want to also shutdown the host computer, wait a minute before starting up again.
5. The WinXP logo will come up, also XPmode asked for my password. After a couple of going in and out of XPmode, it skipped the logo.
6. XPmode will ask for your password. If it had been "saved" as mine was you will have to delete, after 1st or 2nd loading it will give you an option to "save" again.