• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

N360 2013:20.1.​1.2 - Problem 7 - Backup to Cloud.

During the backup to Cloud both N360 and Norton Backup stopped responding. No error message. When I killed N360 the icon disappeared and the backup closed.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: N360 2013:20.1.​1.2 - Problem 7 - Backup to Cloud.

During the backup to Cloud both N360 and Norton Backup stopped responding. No error message. When I killed N360 the icon disappeared and the backup closed.

Kudos0

Hello Goldman

Can you please elaborate your issue little more

What is the size of your Backup set and was there any interruption in the network during the Backup? Is this issue always reproducible?

Thanks

Kavitha

Kudos0

Kavitha wrote:

Hello Goldman

Can you please elaborate your issue little more

What is the size of your Backup set and was there any interruption in the network during the Backup? Is this issue always reproducible?

Thanks

Kavitha

Its the auto backup or default set, I dont know the size. It stopped after some 200 files and then again at 700.

No interruption to the network. The network is always very stable here. It seems like hours since I started it again, and it is just at 11% and says transferring.

Kudos0

OK backup to cloud works for small file set, but even that takes a long time. I understand my default set may simply be too large but then I think some mechanism should be built in to meet the lowest common denominator so that sets never get too large for the backup to handle.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.