• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

N360 version 22.7 ??

Clarification please. Is Version 22.7 now unavailable ? I have Version 22.7 installed on 2 of my computers but it hasn't appeared on my third machine (a laptop). Is v22.7 functioning properly and providing me the security protection that I have always trusted Norton to provide ?

Labels: Norton 360

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: N360 version 22.7 ??

Posted: 16-Jun-2016 | 12:15PM • Permalink  Update on 16-June-2016:

The 22.7 product update has been pulled back from the Live Update server and will not be available for download.

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/norton-227-product-update-available-now 

Update:  Customers who have already received the Norton 22.7 update do NOT need to uninstall and reinstall the previous version. Symantec is working on a fix to be released shortly to address the issue where "Windows Action Center incorrectly reports the Norton Security status." This issue does not impact the security of the pc as long as the Norton product reports its features are enabled.

https://community.norton.com/en/comment/7041121#comment-7041121 

Kudos0

I have 2 desktops (Windows 7) and 1 laptop (was Windows 7 but upgraded today to Windows 10).

The desktops have N360 version 22.7.0.76 - no problems.

The laptop has N360 version 22.6.0.142 and version 22.7.0.76 is NOT downloading via the updates. What do I need to do to solve this issue ?

Kudos0

It is being released in a phased manner. You probably got the first two machines updated in the initial release. Then the update was pulled because of issues. Now it is again being released in a phased manner. You will just have to wait until it gets released again in your area.

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

I want to mark this thread as "solved" but I cannot see a button to do this - please can someone advise me

Kudos0

securejoe:

I want to mark this thread as "solved" but I cannot see a button to do this - please can someone advise me

If you selected  "I need a solution" when you created this thread, at the bottom of the post you want to mark as the solution click “Mark As Solution”. If you don't see it, it means that a different value was selected (i.e. I do not need a solution - just sharing information) and you should now ask a forum Adm/Mod - by clicking on "Notify a Moderator" at the bottom of your post - to please do it for you.

Windows 7 HP SP1 32-bit | Chrome 65.0.3325.146 | NS 22.12.1.15

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.