• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Need Internet Security for Mac 10.6 (Comcast version)

I just had to wipe my Mac's hard drive, and I need to redownload the Internet Security Suite I get free from my Comcast account, but I need the Snow Leopard / Mac OS 10.6 version.  I believe this is "Internet Security 4" but I'm not fully sure.  Comcast's webpage does not show a link to download this Suite except for one that requires Mac OS 10.7, which I cannot get for a while.  Is there somewhere here I could download the Suite I need?  Thanks.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Need Internet Security for Mac 10.6 (Comcast version)

I just had to wipe my Mac's hard drive, and I need to redownload the Internet Security Suite I get free from my Comcast account, but I need the Snow Leopard / Mac OS 10.6 version.  I believe this is "Internet Security 4" but I'm not fully sure.  Comcast's webpage does not show a link to download this Suite except for one that requires Mac OS 10.7, which I cannot get for a while.  Is there somewhere here I could download the Suite I need?  Thanks.

Kudos1 Stats

Re: Need Internet Security for Mac 10.6 (Comcast version)

Hi Ryzix,

Welcome to the Norton Community!! 

You can download and install Norton Internet Security 4 for Mac (Comcast) version. Please let us know if you need any further assistance or else mark the thread as solved.

Thanks,

Lucky

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.