• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Need to re-install Norton 360 on this computer after system restore

I need to re-install Norton 360 on this computer after a system restore.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Need to re-install Norton 360 on this computer after system restore

hi Josephine Rutter

If you want to install the latest version of N360 the best way is to sign into your Norton Account and download/install an activated copy of the program.

You can sign into your account by clicking on the link below:

Norton Account Sign-in

At the same time you may wish to tidy up the details within the Account.

Click on Devices near the top of the main page following sign-in, click on the name of the device which has been restored, then click on the Trash bin which will remove the device from this section, once the reinstall has taken place it will reappear.

Next click on Services, make sure the computer is no longer showing if it is click on the Trash bin next to it, the computer sometimes remains if the system is restored rather than N360 uninstalled in the normal way.

Once this has been done click on the orange button on this page follow the on-screen instructions to download/install N360 onto your computer.

Please do not hesitate if there is anything we can do to assist.

Michael

Kudos0

I was installing my norton security with backup and somebody asked me to go to [Admin Edit: Removed Spam Wesbite] and i was lost after that.I think norton should start giving retail cards online.I dunno.....

Kudos0

That is not an official Norton support website.  Who asked you to go there?

Kudos0

Hello Sam2345Hot

If you want to install Norton Security with Backup, please use this link.  www.norton.com/latestnsbu

If you want to have a free chat with Norton Customer Support, please use this link.

www.norton.com/chat

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.17.1.50 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.