Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
New EAP Build 188.8.131.52 is now Available! (January 09, 2018)
Hi Early Adopters,
We have a new EAP build (184.108.40.206) available through LiveUpdate!
To access the new build, simply run LiveUpdate from your 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 [EAP Channel] product. You will see a few updates download and apply. Keep running LiveUpdate until it asks you to apply the patch to the updated build. Once you apply the patch, you will be running the new build.
If you are running the Norton version 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 (Release Channel) and would like to Join the Early Adopter Program, Please go through the Become an Early Adopter post.
- Starting with this EAP build we updated a protection framework – STIC.
- Symantec Telemetry Interface Component, manages server connections and configuration data for various network-facing components.
- Updating to 22.12 EAP via a patch will require a set of “update” patches prior to receiving the product patches in subsequent runs of LiveUpdate.
- A reboot will be required to move to the 22.12 product version and customers will be notified during the LiveUpdate process.
- As part of this EAP update to 22.12 customers may see product changes that will resolve as the product sync’s with licensing.
Your paid subscription will continue to count down while you have machines opted into EAP.
For Known issues, please see the Norton EAP - Known Issues post.
Note: Not all previously submitted issues have been resolved with this build. We will continue to resolve issues throughout the beta testing duration. If you see an issue you previously reported but it has not yet been corrected, feel free to post an update on that particular thread (do not start new threads for the same issues). We will have all issues resolved prior to final release.
Please give us your feedback on the Norton Early Adopter Program! Post your issues, suggestions, questions, or anything related to Norton EAP on the Norton Early Adopter Program Forums. We want the product to be the best quality product when we release. Please let us know how we can improve the software!