New EAP build 184.108.40.206 is now available! [31st August 2021]
Posted: 31-Aug-2021 | 4:00AM · Edited: 23-Sep-2021 | 4:40PM · 0 Replies · Permalink
We have a new EAP build 22.21.8 available through LiveUpdate.
To access the new build, simply run LiveUpdate from your 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 builds [EAP Channel]. You will see a few updates download and apply. Keep running LiveUpdate until it asks you to apply the patch to the updated build. Once you apply the patch, you will be running the new build.
What are the changes in this build?
- Norton Crypto now supports mining using AMD cards
- Snooze interval has been added, so miners can select Pause duration
- Spinner shows the percentage of unpaid balance against the minimum payout
- Shows accrued non-paid ETH in the UI
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
- You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
- Norton 22.21.8 supports Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)