New EAP build 188.8.131.52 is now available! [1st March 2022]
Posted: 28-Feb-2022 | 11:48PM · Edited: 31-Mar-2022 | 4:14PM · 0 Replies · Permalink
We have a new EAP build 22.22.2 available through LiveUpdate.
To access the new build, simply run LiveUpdate from your 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 builds [EAP Channel]. You will see a few updates download and apply. Keep running LiveUpdate until it asks you to apply the patch to the updated build. Once you apply the patch, you will be running the new build.
What are the changes in this build?
- We provide customers with a more secure browsing option, when they exit Incognito mode
- Included additional enhancements to the Software updater feature
Note: This feature is released in a throttled manner
- Fixed issues that were identified with Narrator for visually impaired customers
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
- Some of these features may be throttled.
- You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
- Norton 22.22.2 supports Windows 7 SP1 or later with SHA2 Support, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 & Windows 11
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)