New EAP build 22.214.171.124 is now available! [28th September 2022]
Posted: 28-Sep-2022 | 10:22AM · Edited: 28-Sep-2022 | 10:30AM · 0 Replies · Permalink
We have a new EAP build 126.96.36.199 available through LiveUpdate.
To access the new build, simply run LiveUpdate from your 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 builds [EAP Channel]. You will see a few updates download and apply. Keep running LiveUpdate until it asks you to apply the patch to the updated build. Once you apply the patch, you will be running the new build.
What are the changes in this build?
- Provision to change default scan option to Quick Scan or Full Scan is introduced
- The corresponding scan is listed in the Task Menu as well as the Tray Icon
- Bug fixes:
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
- Some of these features may be throttled.
- You may need to run LiveUpdate and reboot a few times before your product is completely updated to the latest version.
- Norton 22.22.9 supports Windows 7 SP1 or later with SHA2 Support, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- This update is not available for maintenance mode OSes (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 with no service pack)