Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Nightmare trying to get a corrected invoice
I made an error with my order - I put my name as account owner instead of my company. After I got my invoice I noticed the error, I corrected it in my account and I contacted support asking to re-issue my invoice.
Support did nothing of the kind. I spoke to 3 different agents, wasted more than 2 hours total (wait time is a bitch). I also tried to call but I gave up after 20 minutes on hold.
Each agent promised to send me the corrected invoice. None did. The 3rd one was special though.
- he lied that I had already received my corrected invoice (nope I hadn't)
- then he told me that billing info cannot be changed at all (but hey, I had changed it!)
- then he asked for my home address (?!?)
- then he told me that my billing information did not contain my state/province and my post code (in fact, it did)
I asked to speak with his supervisor. He probably logged on with a different account and the absurd discussion continued. The "supervisor" promised that I would get my bill (no I didn't) and that his supervisor would contact me within 24h (5 days later, nobody contacted me).
So, I am posting this here, hoping that an actual professional picks up on this and
- sends me my bloody invoice
- sends this message to the VP in charge of Customer Support