• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

NIS 2009 and Windows 7 Ultimate RC1

I'm having a very serious issue here.

Issue: When I click Settings it takes forever to open.

Now my Advanced Protection and SONAR keeps getting disabled. NIS attempts to fix it and fails. In fact One Click Support just opened up with Error: "3039,1".

What should I do?

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Norton Security v.22.18.x

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS 2009 and Windows 7 Ultimate RC1

I'm having a very serious issue here.

Issue: When I click Settings it takes forever to open.

Now my Advanced Protection and SONAR keeps getting disabled. NIS attempts to fix it and fails. In fact One Click Support just opened up with Error: "3039,1".

What should I do?

Accepted Solution
Kudos2 Stats

If you aren't on build 16.7.2.10 or 16.7.2.11 then this will happen until you get updated to that build, via live update.

If you aren't at either of those builds then the following article will provide an explanation as to the availability of the patches.

http://community.norton.com/norton/board/message?board.id=Norton_360&thread.id=19525

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone
Kudos0

What are the chances I'm going to get 16.2.7.11 in the next three days? I read it was suppose to be out by 09/11/09.
Kudos1 Stats

SGFC wrote:
What are the chances I'm going to get 16.2.7.11 in the next three days? I read it was suppose to be out by 09/11/09.

SGFC...that's something none of us can know :-) It doesn't sound very pleasant, but it's a matter of sticking it out...

Your Norton Ladybug.
Kudos1 Stats

SGFC wrote:

That is our understanding also.

We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. ~William Ewart Gladstone
Kudos0

Okay thanks.

Next time I'll have to be faster when Symantec leaks out a build =p

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.