• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

NIS 2010 Safe Web Toolbar suggestion

I have a suggestion to include in  the next upgrade of NIS

In the Norton toolbar for the safe web where there is a green check mark and/or shopping cart or red X, etc.

I think Norton should add the community rating number also.

I have typed in numerous sites into the safe web website and it shows up green, but overwhelming community feedback would say a particular site is bad.

I think it would be a little added security  feature to help  make a decision on whether to click on anything deeper into the website or leave it. Not just relying on the green checkmark, or having to go to the safe web website everytime to see the community feedback.

Thanks Kevin

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS 2010 Safe Web Toolbar suggestion

Thanks for your thoughts. Why don't you add the idea in teh IDEA section of the forum?

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought"
Kudos0

Hi Stu,

Where exactly is the IDEA section of the forum?

I was trying to locate some kind of suggestion message, to add to it, but all I found was on the Norton Users Discussion Forum page was a link to Forum Feedback. I thought that pertained to the way the forum is run and not NIS itself.

Thanks Kevin

Kudos0

TooStrong wrote:

Hi Stu,

Where exactly is the IDEA section of the forum?

Hi Kevin,

Here are the links to the IDEA section.

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/idb-p/NIS_Suggestions

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-360-Ideas/idb-p/N360_Suggestions

Feel welcome to post your ideas there.

TomV
Norton Forums Moderator
Symantec Corporation

Kudos0

Thank You TomV for showing me the link to the IDEA section.

I posted the suggestion there.

The reason I couldn't find it on the Norton Community page  was because I  never scrolled down farther than forum feedback. LOL. I have been on this forum for over a year and a half and never scrolled below forum feedback.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.