• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

NIS 2011 English Norton Community Watch can't work well now recently.

NIS 2011 English Norton Community Watch can't work well now recently.

All of the files in Norton Community Watch are pending, and in Norton Activity Map, the number of new Threats in some cities are very few.

So I think maybe the Norton Community Watch server have some problem now.

Please check it, thank you..

(It's not beta version.)

Replies

Kudos2 Stats

Re: NIS 2011 English Norton Community Watch can't work well now recently.

As we've stated in previous posts, if you have a non-beta version of NIS 2011 installed, then you have a trial version of our yet-to-be-released 2011 product. We plan to have these products officially available within the next few weeks.

Tony Weiss | Norton Forums Global Community Manager | Symantec Corporation
Kudos0

Tony_Weiss wrote:

As we've stated in previous posts, if you have a non-beta version of NIS 2011 installed, then you have a trial version of our yet-to-be-released 2011 product. We plan to have these products officially available within the next few weeks.

So it will fix in the next few weeks, not fix it now?

And I had registered the version by my new NIS 2010 key (366 days).. should I install it again in next few weeks?

Accepted Solution
Kudos2 Stats

Hello ONE,

When the 2011 products are officially released, we'll be able to provide more information for you.

Thank you for your patience. 

Kudos0

Tim_Lopez wrote:

Hello ONE,

When the 2011 products are officially released, we'll be able to provide more information for you.

Thank you for your patience. 

thank you, and I can still use the NIS 2011 normally right now? (I downloaded it from norton.com)

Kudos0

My Communty Watch Feedbacks are being submitted with the 2011 version. It takes time, though, but then it did with 2010 too, especially after a fresh install when a lot of information is being handled and gathered for submission at the same time.

And I have read that Symantec isn't very pleased that the 2011 versions have been leaked everywhere, and that they will continue to just state that the 2011 versions haven't been released yet and that "you have a trial version" and so on. But a trial version becomes a full version when the activation code is applied, and these are the final versions, even if Symantec doesn't want the world to know yet. The boxed versions that have arrived in stores contain these version numbers.

Kudos0

Bombastus wrote:

My Communty Watch Feedbacks are being submitted with the 2011 version. It takes time, though, but then it did with 2010 too, especially after a fresh install when a lot of information is being handled and gathered for submission at the same time.

And I have read that Symantec isn't very pleased that the 2011 versions have been leaked everywhere, and that they will continue to just state that the 2011 versions haven't been released yet and that "you have a trial version" and so on. But a trial version becomes a full version when the activation code is applied, and these are the final versions, even if Symantec doesn't want the world to know yet. The boxed versions that have arrived in stores contain these version numbers.

Japan is on sale now?

Kudos1 Stats

Well I have had no problems with the Community Watch, my files have have been submitting, there haven't been stuck on pending, I doubt it's the servers if it is working for me.

Kudos0

I have some files pending, waiting and submitted.  It seems to be working as designed.  Congrats again to Symantec and all the testers!

CraigGateway (NV73); Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit; NIS 2013 (20.2.0.19); IE 10; Chrome (24.0.1312.52);Tune Up Utilities 2013; System Mechanic (11.1.1.2)
Kudos0

craigun wrote:

I have some files pending, waiting and submitted.  It seems to be working as designed.  Congrats again to Symantec and all the testers!

the files are not sent, all pending, since 8/28.

Kudos1 Stats

Did you have enough Idle time? These filese are sent (most of the times) during idle time jobs.

Windows 10 Hungarian, Norton Internet Security v22.9.0.71

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.