• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

NIS 2012 function

NIS 2012 keeps deleting my online banking logon ID information requiring me to reset the ID again and again

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS 2012 function

NIS 2012 keeps deleting my online banking logon ID information requiring me to reset the ID again and again

Kudos0

Re: NIS 2012 function

SpeedyGonzoMD wrote:

Hi Speedy,

These are some standard questions, but have you checked all settings related to Identity Safe?

Settings > Web > Identity Safe > Identity Safe On > Browsing Options > Top 3 boxes checked. Additionally, in Edit Logins are the correct boxes checked. Autofill when I visit this page and Automatically submit when I choose this login. Importantly, are those last two settings Saved when you have reset your banking login.

Is it just your bank, or do other logins get deleted also. Are you updated to the very latest version of NIS 19.8 plus all the latest patches. It's hard to say, but there could be an issue with your banking website. Some websites have problems with Identity Safe. You can submit a "bug report" to Symantec.

Navigate to your banking website. Click Identity Safe on the toolbar. Click 'Report Issue' at the top. It should be right below Options. A Norton Feedback page will open. Fill out the short form including 'Other' to briefly describe what's happening.

Ed

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.