• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

NIS 2013 Print Notes

I must be missing something, because I cannot see an option to print Notes.  I tried copy and paste into Word, but the formatting is lost in the process.  Is there a quick way to print one or all Notes?  Thanks.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS 2013 Print Notes

Daviddubya wrote:

I must be missing something, because I cannot see an option to print Notes.  I tried copy and paste into Word, but the formatting is lost in the process.  Is there a quick way to print one or all Notes?  Thanks.

Hi,
I'm not clear on what yo are questioning. A few more details would be helpful

Thanks

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU
Kudos0

In IE9 I click on Norton Toolbar Vault Open, Settings, Edit Notes.  I cannot print a Note.  I get the same screen when I click the NIS icon on the desktop, then Settings, Web, Identity Safe, Edit Notes.  I need a way to print the formatted contents of one or more Notes.  There is no way on the Edit Notes page to print.

Kudos0

Hi Daviddubya,

Probably not the answer you are looking for as I woudl believe the format may also be lost doing it this way.

Can you Export your Notes as a Plain Text -  .CSV file and save them to Notepad/Wordpad or some other program that may be able to print them out for you?

Kudos0

yank - I tried exporting as a CSV file and also copy and paste.  In both cases formatting is lost.  The CSV file is actually worse than copy and paste because the export adds extraneous data to the Notes.  I suspect I need to create an alternate method for keeping notes that is printable.  After all, they are just notes.  Thanks.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.