• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

NIS 2014 v21 Norton toolbar icon question.....

I just want to make sure mine is fine. Previous version the icon was clickable to adjust settings. Now it is not and you must have vault open? Is this correct? The icon is no longer clickable?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS 2014 v21 Norton toolbar icon question.....

Are you talking about this?  Note the image is from the last change they made to it on NIS 20.4.0.40.

I noticed this also while looking for a way to get to the Safw web site to check a URL.

I do not follow you in regards to having the vault open?

Kudos0

I should have explained better. But, you nailed it any ways with that picture. Exactly what I was talking about. I noticed the only way getting to the toolbar options unlike before. Seems you must have to use Vault and have it open. It has settings options in there.

Kudos0

FattiesGoneWild wrote:

I should have explained better. But, you nailed it any ways with that picture. Exactly what I was talking about. I noticed the only way getting to the toolbar options unlike before. Seems you must have to use Vault and have it open. It has settings options in there.

OK- I am with you now, I bet you were as freaked probably as I was when I saw this page.  Yes, being signed in and then going to all the log-ins and then finding the Settings is a PITA!

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.