• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

NIS 21.5 not yet available to everyone?

Hello Community,

Despite the Announcement now says that NIS 21.5 is available for all languages, running LiveUpdate manually, the second part of the update that should update NIS to V21.5 is not yet available. I'm just getting the usual daily updates.
Autofix shows no issue and rebooted twice.
Even Norton Update Center says that my computer is running the most recent version.
Time zone, etc ... checked.
FYI, I'm using NIS Italian version.

I just wanted to know if other users are still with NIS 21.4?

Thank,

Sandro

Sandro

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS 21.5 not yet available to everyone?

Hello Community,

Despite the Announcement now says that NIS 21.5 is available for all languages, running LiveUpdate manually, the second part of the update that should update NIS to V21.5 is not yet available. I'm just getting the usual daily updates.
Autofix shows no issue and rebooted twice.
Even Norton Update Center says that my computer is running the most recent version.
Time zone, etc ... checked.
FYI, I'm using NIS Italian version.

I just wanted to know if other users are still with NIS 21.4?

Thank,

Sandro

Sandro
Accepted Solution
Kudos1 Stats

Hello Sandro

The foreign language versions are being given out in a trottled fashion which started pm Aug 12.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Thanks flo,

And this is the point that I had missed

I put this thread as solved, I will post back as soon as I will be updated to NIS 21.5

Sandro

Sandro
Kudos0

We will be waiting. and hopefully, it won't take you long to get the rest of it.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Same problem here (in Italy...).

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.