• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

NIS antispam not working in Outlook 2013

I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 using the "Reset the PC" feature. I was able to successfully reinstall my Outlook 2013 and Norton Internet Security. The Norton tab appears in Outlook and I can flag emails as being spam. There is a Norton antispam folder installed. However it is apparent that nothing is being flagged as spam and nothing is being moved to the spam folder. I've tried the procedure outlined here

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v75895681_End...

where you disable antispam, reboot, and reenable. That doesn't seem to work. I clicked on the register the plug-in link in Norton. No help. At one point I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Norton Internet security. No joy.

Any help is appreciated.

Labels: AntiSpam

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS antispam not working in Outlook 2013

Hello

I have been letting Outlook 2013 catch the spam for years now and also my ISP's Spam Detector. I just check the folders to make sure none of my needed emails get in there by mistake. I empty the Junk and Spam folders every day.

If you want to use the Norton Antispam, then someone else will need to help you. Btw, what version of NIS are you running?

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

Re: NIS antispam not working in Outlook 2013

The program was working fine for me for years. It was only when I need to reinstall everything that it went working. I'm not sure what version of Norton Internet Security I have made it is currently up-to-date.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.