• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

NIS2009 Subscription

Last night I tryed to extend my subscription to NIS2009 which expires end of March 2009.

I filled out the form for my Credit Card info etc ... Hit the last button and got an error.

# 30030083-0

Something about an e-mail ( Can not remember )

Also, where do I find the link or page to turn `OFF and `ON` Automatic Renewal.

Computer #1 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 IE11 NIS Version: 22.5.5.15 Malwarebytes`Anti-Malware - free (on demand) SAS - free (on demand) #2 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 IE11 NIS Version: 22.5.5.15 Malwarebytes`Anti-Malware - free (on demand) SAS - free (on demand)

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: NIS2009 Subscription

Hi Bowwie,

Best thing you can do is contact the Symantec Customer Service(chat) to enable or disable the Automatic Renewal. You can use this LINK.

You may cancel the automatic renewal feature of Norton Ongoing Protection at any time by completing a Norton Ongoing Protection Cancellation form for each subscription. You will need to provide the order number and product key included in this Order Confirmation email. You will receive a response confirming that your request was received. However, cancelling the automatic renewal feature will leave you at risk of becoming unprotected from the latest security threats. To get Norton Ongoing Protection Cancellation form, Click here.

Kindly check this also:

http://www.symantec.com/norton/popup.jsp?popupid=nisnav2009_automatic_renewal

Yogesh

Kudos0

yogesh_mohan wrote:

Hi Bowwie,

Best thing you can do is contact the Symantec Customer Service(chat) to enable or disable the Automatic Renewal. You can use this LINK.

You may cancel the automatic renewal feature of Norton Ongoing Protection at any time by completing a Norton Ongoing Protection Cancellation form for each subscription. You will need to provide the order number and product key included in this Order Confirmation email. You will receive a response confirming that your request was received. However, cancelling the automatic renewal feature will leave you at risk of becoming unprotected from the latest security threats. To get Norton Ongoing Protection Cancellation form, Click here.

Kindly check this also:

http://www.symantec.com/norton/popup.jsp?popupid=nisnav2009_automatic_renewal

Yogesh

If you have Created a Norton Account, you can Cancel the On-going Protection there. 

Thursday, November 21, 2013: The THREATCON was changed to Level 1: Normal | Tue., Nov. 05, 2013: Zero-Day Vulnerability: Microsoft Security Advisory 2896666 | Saturday, November 09, 2013: Cyber-Criminals Serve Up A Veritable Smorgasbord Of Threats For South Koreans | Wednesday, October 09, 2013: New Internet Explorer Zero-Day Targeted In Attacks Against Korea And Japan [C.V.E.-2013-3897]
Kudos0

Error # 30030083-0  

Subscription increase is in force as of now.

Must have been a weekend thing.

Computer #1 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 IE11 NIS Version: 22.5.5.15 Malwarebytes`Anti-Malware - free (on demand) SAS - free (on demand) #2 - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 IE11 NIS Version: 22.5.5.15 Malwarebytes`Anti-Malware - free (on demand) SAS - free (on demand)

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.