• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

NIS2010 - Security Advance Details

Hi, all I have been getting this see below.....I am not too sure what is it.  Does it means that some one is trying to hack into my PC.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

[edit: Resized imge.]

Message Edited by shannons on 09-26-2009 11:54 AM

Replies

Kudos1 Stats

Re: NIS2010 - Security Advance Details

Hey, you've just turned green, Sea_Monster ;-D Congrats :-)))

Waiting for the image to be approved by the mods ;-D

Your Norton Ladybug.
Kudos0

Hi........

What do you meant by " Waiting for the image to be approved by the mods".  Did I post on the wrong place?

Sorry if I did.

Kudos1 Stats

Sea_Monster wrote:

Hi........

What do you meant by " Waiting for the image to be approved by the mods".  Did I post on the wrong place?

Sorry if I did.

Lol, no, no, not at all, you posted in the right place. But if you look at the image, you will see that it is currently displaying a yellow triangle. Once the mods have verified that your image is okay (i.e. Norton-related), we'll be able to see your screenshot. 

Message Edited by Yaso_Kuuhl on 09-26-2009 04:03 PM
Your Norton Ladybug.
Kudos0

I am lost..........YELLOW TRIANGLE????

I see my own image okay....Is there something wrong with the image?  Or topic.  I have post it before with images, but I thought all at this forum will be able to see my image.

Anyway, nevermind....I will wait for approval.

Thank you

Kudos0

Sea_Monster wrote:

I am lost..........YELLOW TRIANGLE????

I see my own image okay....Is there something wrong with the image?  Or topic.  I have post it before with images, but I thought all at this forum will be able to see my image.

Anyway, nevermind....I will wait for approval.

Thank you

Lol...Yes, a yellow triangle with a black rim ;-D Still waiting - it might take a little time, since it's the weekend. In the meantime, can you describe your issue with words? ;-D

Your Norton Ladybug.
Kudos0

Yaso_Kuuhl wrote:

Lol...Yes, a yellow triangle with a black rim ;-D Still waiting - it might take a little time, since it's the weekend. In the meantime, can you describe your issue with words? ;-D

Oh...I see...... In the  Security History - Advanced Details, I have been getting the ALERT SUMMARY that stated :- Unauthorized accss block (Send Terminate Message to Windows) the STATUS was BLOCKED....and Severity is Medium....

I have been getting this information on the Security History, I am not too sure what it is and afraid that some thing is trying to access my Computer.

Hope the explaination helps, otherwise, we can wait till Monday for th Mod to approve the photos and we can discuss more in details.

Thank you for your help.....

Kudos2 Stats

This is said to be quite common; please check out this thread on the same issue (although the Norton product described in the thread is 360; but the phenomenon and Norton's reaction to it are the same):

http://community.norton.com/norton/board/message?board.id=nis_feedback&thread.id=72906

Just checked my own history. I have similar entries - they're nothing to worry about.Message Edited by Yaso_Kuuhl on 09-26-2009 04:55 PM
Your Norton Ladybug.
Kudos0

Yaso_Kuuhl wrote:

This is said to be quite common; please check out this thread on the same issue (although the Norton product described in the thread is 360; but the phenomenon and Norton's reaction to it are the same):

http://community.norton.com/norton/board/message?board.id=nis_feedback&thread.id=72906

Message Edited by Yaso_Kuuhl on 09-26-2009 04:52 PM

Boy you are really good....how do you all know how to seach and link the correct topic to our users....Really Outstanding!!!!!

Thank you for the information...I just the thread is solved and closed.

Kudos0

Glad I could help :-)
Your Norton Ladybug.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.