• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

NIS2011 - No portable Indentity Safe

Hi,

I remembered that I proposed having a portable version of Identity safe that can be save to USB drive and use on any computer in the world.....

It is not yet available in 2011. 

Honestly, I have not used the feature in NIS caused I prefered to use a portable version.

Just a thought!!! 

TGIF

Replies

Kudos0

Re: NIS2011 - No portable Indentity Safe

Hi,

I remembered that I proposed having a portable version of Identity safe that can be save to USB drive and use on any computer in the world.....

It is not yet available in 2011. 

Honestly, I have not used the feature in NIS caused I prefered to use a portable version.

Just a thought!!! 

TGIF

Kudos3 Stats

Hi Sea_Monster,

Identity safe in Portable devices (USB) is very well available in NIS from 2010. Before you create a Identiy Safe profile connect a USB to the system where you have NIS Installed and Click>Configure Identity Safe option and you will get an option to create a profile in Local and Portable. You can use the Portable profile in any machines running NIS 2010 and above and N360 4.0 and above.  Do use this option and get back to us if you need further clarifications in Portable profile.

Regards,

S.Venkat

Kudos3 Stats

Venkat -

The user was referring to the application being on the USB stick also; not just the database.  Other vendors provide this feature with their Password / Identity Protection software.  It allows the user to take the data and use it anywhere, while still keeping them secure.

Win10 x64; Proud graduate of GeeksToGo
Kudos0

dbrisendine wrote:

Venkat -

The user was referring to the application being on the USB stick also; not just the database.  Other vendors provide this feature with their Password / Identity Protection software.  It allows the user to take the data and use it anywhere, while still keeping them secure.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. Identity Safe can be use on any computer without Norton installed,  Users can use their USB to access information but with encryption.

Thank you

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.