• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

no installation disk for internet security 2008

i have paid for norton internet security 2008 and have lost the disk. i had to reboot my computer due to various errors and now im on norton 2006 on free trial for 90 days. i have been to all (i think) of all the norton websites looking for the download, but it always asks me to pay again!!!!. if anyone knows where to download norton internet security 2008 please please let me know as my subscription is running out as i speak.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: no installation disk for internet security 2008

i have paid for norton internet security 2008 and have lost the disk. i had to reboot my computer due to various errors and now im on norton 2006 on free trial for 90 days. i have been to all (i think) of all the norton websites looking for the download, but it always asks me to pay again!!!!. if anyone knows where to download norton internet security 2008 please please let me know as my subscription is running out as i speak.
Kudos0

Easiest thing to do is to download a "Norton Internet Security 2008 - 15 Day Trialware" - copy from Symantec directly.

https://shop.symantecstore.com/store/symnahho/en_US/ContentTheme/ThemeID...

This version can be converted to a full version - just type inn your NIS-2008 product key in the field:

"I have already purchased this product and will type my Product Key ... "

- take care -

Message Edited by khlb on 04-20-2008 08:39 PM
Kudos0

For the future -- registering your copy in Norton Account is good protection because the KEYs are stored there and when you install from a downloaded version it goes and looks and gets the key for you.

I hope someone from Symantec can help you  recover your key. At one time Belarc Advisor would pull up the KEY and still does for a number of applications but no longer does it for Symantec products.

Hugh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.