• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 2011 Renewall question? Please just double check :)

Hey there good souls!

My Norton 2011 has 53 days left. So I clicked on renew, then express renewall and it sad your are protected to Norton automatic renewall.

This means it will renew by it self?? When the days are numberd ... right?

Thank you good souls!

Vally Pally.

0ne love.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 2011 Renewall question? Please just double check :)

HI Sambo,

I believe Automatic renewal will charge your credit card sometime after you reach the 30 day mark before expiration.

If you don't want this to happen you can log into your Norton Account and there should be an option to opt out of automatic renewal under Profile > Billing Information.

If you do this you can feel free to shop around and renew your subscription through another reputable online vendor or in a local store. If you do this however, please wait until the last day or two before your current subscription expires before entering your new product key as your subscription clock will start over with entering of the new key.

If you do want the automatic renewal you should not have to do anything and it should automatically renew at the appropriate time though it is possible you might need to go to Support > Subscription status to resync your subscription with the Norton server.

If you have any problems with any of this you can contact Customer Service and they can assist you further. Chat is the best option.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Allen

Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1, 64 bit, 32 GB * NIS Vers. 21.6.0.32* Ghost 15 * IE 9, Firefox, Safari. Test laptop with W7 Home Premium 64 bit * NIS Vers. 21.6.0.32
Kudos0

Thank you so much for answering back good soul!

I want to have automatic renewal. So it just does wat it needs to. With out me doing any paying again, saves me time and effort :).

What you mean by resync my Norton Account? One thing I dont understand...

Thanks good soul

Vally Pally

Kudos0

Hi Sambo,

In the unlikely case that your Norton product does not have the correct subscription information at any time, going to Support > Subscription status will update the subscription with the most up to date information from the Symantec server.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Allen

Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1, 64 bit, 32 GB * NIS Vers. 21.6.0.32* Ghost 15 * IE 9, Firefox, Safari. Test laptop with W7 Home Premium 64 bit * NIS Vers. 21.6.0.32

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.