Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!
Norton 2013 Just needs a huge overhaul - Too many features have being removed!!!!
I just don't understand what's going on with 2013 its actually lost features instead of gaining them like it should in an update. Its being one of the worst releases in a long time. All us Beta testers put our suggestions forward and just got completely ignored. Not very good is it?
I'm almost considering changing to Eset Smart Security 6 if these issues are not resolved or at least get a response!
I've had Norton for a long time and it over the last 3 years ive being happy with the updates coming out because they made the product even better but this release is a step backward.
Updates that i believe should be applied immediately
- Norton Toolbar Customization - (Allows you to remove the facebook share icon)
- NIS 2013 Interface is blury at times this needs addressing with HD icons and text
- Norton 2013 Windows Gadget Needs to be put back in.
- Norton Identity safe needs an offline option to store files locally not in cloud
- The Management Bar (Manage , Mobile , safe-web , Backup) should be put at the bottom instead of crushed into the right side
- Norton Toolbar - Should be made compatible with firefox Betas Versions other AV companies manage to keep it updated why cant Symantec?
Is Symantec trying to pi** of its users Or What?
To any other users who have any other problems that ive not listed above add it below and we can add it to the list!
Lets hope this post gets read and taken into consideration and these updates are rolled out over the next few weeks!
Then instead of adding all the old features back from the 2012 version they can work on the Anti Virus side of the product!
Good Luck Symantec Your going to need it this time