• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360

How do you turn on and view the firewall and intrusion prevention logs in this product?  I need to research some issues on my Mom's computer, but I have Norton Internet Security and am not familiar with the 360 product.  Norton 360 Help does not provide any references for View Logs or Logging like the NIS product does.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360

How do you turn on and view the firewall and intrusion prevention logs in this product?  I need to research some issues on my Mom's computer, but I have Norton Internet Security and am not familiar with the 360 product.  Norton 360 Help does not provide any references for View Logs or Logging like the NIS product does.
Kudos0

Do you have version 1 or version 2 installed?  Version 1 does not have a set of activity logs that are viewable.  Version 2 does.

Kudos0

Just to follow up on what Erik just posted... If you do have 360 2.0 you may access the log viewer by going to the folder Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared ... and then opening ccLgView.exe

Joshua Walker

Executive Consumer Relations Assistant

Symantec Corporation

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.