• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360

The so called fix for 360 and identity safe does not work. I have the latest Norton 360 as well as the latest firefox 17 and it still locks up all the browsers I have. I am running vista 32 bit. This is getting very old ! I spent an hour with Norton taking control of my computer and all they did was install an earlier version of 360 . That worked until you shut down and restart then it goes to 20.2.0.1.9 and the problem is back again. If i don't shut down everything works fine. I have used Norton for 20 + years but Im near the end and am looking for a new program. I cannot fathom there ignoring this problem !

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360

Suggestion;

While the fix is being developed you might try turning off the identity safe and retaininig the rest of the features.

Dick Win 10x64 current current NSBU
Kudos0

That's not what I paid for. This is a joke , when I told the tech that all he did was install an earlier version he denied it ! Im not blind but it must be that they are !

Kudos0

I have always loved all the Norton products and recommended them to everyone , but this has just been a nightmare ! I will no longer recommend them !

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.