• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos1 Stats

norton 360 error reported

I have received a error while using norton 360

Error # 8702,536873123

Module#8702 Error#536873123

How do i fix it ?????????????

Replies

Kudos0

Re: norton 360 error reported

There is a specific Forum for N360 so I'll ask for your message to be moved over there or better exposure. You won't lose sight of it because a link will be left here.

To get you the best advice, would you give us some more information about your system:

What version of Windows are you using including Service Packs and whether 32 bit or 64 bit as well as the Name and Version ID of the Norton product that you are using -- Help or Support / About is where that is, in the format of nn.nn.nn.nnn

If you have the COMCAST version of Norton 360 / Security Suite and not the normal commercial version please be sure to tell us.

If you get any error messages please give the exact wording of them as well as any other background that could be helpful.

Please also say what internet browser you are using -- name and version number ...

Hugh
Kudos0

What version of Windows are you using including Service Packs and whether 32 bit or 64 bit as well as the Name and Version ID of the Norton product that you are using -- Help or Support / About is where that is, in the format of nn.nn.nn.nnn If you have the COMCAST version of Norton 360 / Security Suite and not the normal commercial version please be sure to tell us. If you get any error messages please give the exact wording of them as well as any other background that could be helpful. Please also say what internet browser you are using -- name and version number

I am using Windows Office Professional 2007 64 bit, MicroSoft Office Outlook 2007, Norton 360 Version 5.0, Internet Explorer Version 8.0.7600.16385

Kudos1 Stats

From all that I guess you are using VISTA or WIndows 7 since you are using a 64 bit application.

It is WIndows itself I was asking about.

However you might just check out this Norton support document:

http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_view.jsp?wv_type=public_web&docurl=20100202150020EN&ln=en_US 

which indicates it is a Norton Server error and to check again in 24 hours.

What were you actually doing with N360 when you got the error message? Were you backing up?

Hugh
Kudos0

Hi Pdjal,

Let us know the version of Norton 360 you use. If you are using Norton 360 5.0, please you post a screenshot of this error.

Yogesh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.