• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

This forum thread needs a solution.
Kudos0

Norton 360 has been block from graphics hardware

Whenever Norton asks me to do a system scan during the scan it says Norton 360 has been blocked from graphics hardware. Is there a solution for this? I use Nvidia graphics.

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 has been block from graphics hardware

Do you use a laptop with both  Intel graphics and the Nvidia graphics? If so, try going to the Nvidia settings and do not allow 360 to use the Nvidia. 

Things happen. Export/Backup your Norton Password Manager data.
Kudos0

I am on a desktop and only have the 970 graphics card. Even though the error says Norton 360 I am running Norton Security Suite. Also How do I enter the Nvidia settings? when I right click on the desktop I can get to the Nvidia control panel but I do not see a settings for that. I get 2d settings, display, stereoscopic 3d and video headings.

Kudos1 Stats

Hello

Perhaps this article contains the answer to your question.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/application-blocked-accessing-graphics-hardware-error-windows-10-solved/

Have a Good Night and

Thanks.

Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Norton Core Security Plus 22.18.0.213 Core Firmware 282 I E 11 Chrome latest version.
Kudos0

This may have been the solution. I did the command prompt thing and restarted the computer. I then did a Norton quick scan and did not get the error message this time.

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.