• All Community
    • All Community
    • Forums
    • Ideas
    • Blogs
Advanced

Not what you are looking for? Ask the experts!

Kudos0

Norton 360 help new computer

Okay so i bought norton 360 that was able to be used on 3 computers, I gave one to my father and used one on my machine.

Last week i had computer problems and had to put a new motherboard in my PC From what i recall i had 1 spare licence before this? I'm assuming that took up another licence on my pc unless my account was hacked.., in the end i had to reinstall and I'm left with no licences left.. How would i get access to my 2 unused licences that say they have been used?

Replies

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 help new computer

Okay so i bought norton 360 that was able to be used on 3 computers, I gave one to my father and used one on my machine.

Last week i had computer problems and had to put a new motherboard in my PC From what i recall i had 1 spare licence before this? I'm assuming that took up another licence on my pc unless my account was hacked.., in the end i had to reinstall and I'm left with no licences left.. How would i get access to my 2 unused licences that say they have been used?

Kudos0

Re: Norton 360 help new computer

The best way is via Norotn OnLine Customer Support using CHAT. Just tell them what happened.

To contact customer support Click on this link and work on from there.

You can choose CHAT or Email; email or phone may have a long wait time and feedback from users tells us that CHAT is by far the best at resolving problems.

Note that that link is to the USA/CAN website so if you are located elsewhere I'm sure you will be able to find the equivalent location on your local Symantec website; some pages have a link at the top right where you can select the country you are located in.

Please let us know how you get on.

Hugh

This thread is closed from further comment. Please visit the forum to start a new thread.